Are you looking to develop your career in Human Resources? Do you have previous experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment?
If so, then we have a role for you!
Working within a highly customer focussed business you will provide first line HR support to the business. You will respond to both internal and external enquiries and direct them to the relevant colleague as appropriate. You will ensure accurate record keeping is achieved via the HRIS and will play an active role in recruitment administration and the onboarding of new employees.
Some of the other role responsibilities include
- Acting as primary contact for incoming CVs from a variety of sources, ensuring these are fed into the internal HR system promptly
- Issuing invitations to potential new employees for aspects of the recruitment process, such as psychometric tests
- Issuing new starter paperwork, including offer packs, and managing rejection communication for unsuccessful candidates
- Coordinating the new starter process, including reference checks, to ensure a smooth on boarding process for new employees and ensuring that probation periods are completed properly and with appropriate paperwork
- Updating employee records on the company HR system as required to ensure a current and accurate employee database
In short this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a fast-paced commercial environment. Ideally you will have some HR experience, however those with a genuine interest in developing a HR career are also urged to apply
Salary will be in the region of 18-19k plus benefits dependant on experience.