Sales Support Assistant
Can you offer:
- Experience of B2B sales or telemarketing?
- First rate relationship building and customer service experience?
- Strong organisational and IT skills?
If so, then we may have something of interest for you! We are looking for a Sales Support candidate to join a growing business in North West London
You will join a friendly and highly successful sales team, working alongside the Business Development Manager undertaking a variety of sales support activities. This is not a targeted sales role, however you will need to be comfortable working in a sales focussed environment and happy to build and develop relationships with external customers.
Duties will include
- You will be undertaking a variety of different tasks within the sales process including market research, appointment setting, administration, account management, order processing and building customer relationships.
- Prospecting / research – you will be calling a variety of customers with a view to making selling appointments for the Business Development Manager to complete the sale.
- Full product and training will be given with a view to gaining immediate success and for you to grow and develop within the company
Ideally you will have strong administration and organisational skills as well as the confidence to make outbound calls to both new and existing customers to support the sales team in achieving their targets.
Along with first rate communication skills, you will also need to be IT literate and always looking for ways to improve performance in your business area.
The salary range for this positon is 22-25k depending on experience.
In our opinion it is an ideal opportunity for those looking to develop their experience and in time move their career towards an Account Management role.
Get in touch with Paul Withers for more info