Employee Benefits Assistant – Cardiff – 20-30k
Are you an experienced Employee Benefits/Pensions Assistant? Would you like to join a high performing professional services firm with ambitious plans for future growth?
Good news, we have just the opportunity for you!
Your experienced will hopefully include a good mix of these –
A wide range of experience across many areas of financial services, including employee benefits, actuarial advice, and personal investment
- PMI or CII qualifications ideal but not essential;
- Strong knowledge of the employee benefits market place, particularly the broking of group risk benefits and analysis of pension arrangements;
- Strong knowledge and experience in suitability and report writing;
- Some knowledge of the personal investment market;
So, the question for you is where are you going to do what you love?
You could consider this commercial practice with smart offices, free parking and a great attitude towards health and well-being of their employees.
Their growth plans are ambitious and so as you would expect they are looking for people with proven intellectual ability, a commercial approach, excellent interpersonal skills and, most of all, the drive to exceed their client’s expectations. In return, they offer competitive salaries and the chance for you to grow and develop your career with them.
The search is on for a true team player who will support a key stakeholder in the Group Employee Benefit Team and will administer and advise upon the pensions and benefits packages available in each of a group of legal and professional services firms.
An overview of duties will include
- Preparing data files and benefit specifications for presentation to insurers to provide them with the information they need to quote;
- Analysing employment contracts with varying terms and deciding the appropriate benefit arrangements;
- Preparing suitability and client reports based on your analyses;
- Entering and maintaining records for pension Auto Enrolment schemes and group risk schemes, and their annual renewals;
- Ensuring client files are maintained and up-to-date with all relevant documents, data, and client discussions recorded on our database.
If you are looking for a new role within a firm that places great emphasis on their people and their development, then please do get in touch for a further discussion.