Legal Secretary (Employment) – Nottingham
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary/Administrator? Would you like to join an impressive firm with ambitious plans for future growth?
Good news, we have just the opportunity for you!
Your role will involve the following duties
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of documents such as; letters, correspondence, file and attendance notes, memos
- File opening and typing letters of engagement from precedents.
- Regular filing and file management to ensure matters are kept up to date and in order.
- Preparing and assisting with ET1 and ET3 Forms.
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
- Maintaining diary and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
So, the question for you is where are you going to do what you love?
You could consider this commercial practice with smart offices and a great attitude towards health and well-being of their employees.
Their growth plans are ambitious and so as you would expect they are looking for people with proven intellectual ability, a commercial approach, excellent interpersonal skills and, most of all, the drive to exceed their client’s expectations. In return, they offer competitive salaries and the chance for you to grow and develop your career with them.
The search is on for true team players who can bring their excellent organisational and administrative skills and help to ensure the ongoing success of the highly-regarded employment team.
Please feel free to drop us a line to arrange a time to discuss things further.