Sales Support Executive – Manchester
Are you looking to use your previous sales experience within a highly people focussed organisation? If so, we have a great sales support role within a Manchester based business.
You will join a friendly and highly successful sales team, working alongside a team of BDMs, advising customers on the range of options available to them. It is a targeted sales role and so you will need to be used to working within a target driven environment, however sales quotas are realistic and it is a very supportive culture.
Duties will include
- Promote and sell the company product range (renewal sales), upgrades, engineering and associated Group opportunities via direct selling to new and existing end users
- Liaise with external departments to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service
- Preparing sales proposals, fuel analysis and any other task required to support the external departments and customers
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (eg phone count/pipeline generation, props submitted)
- Meet and exceed agreed orders/sales targets (eg turnover)
Ideally you will have strong administration and organisational skills as well as the confidence to make outbound calls to both new and existing customers to chase renewals and upsell accounts etc.
Along with first rate communication skills, you will also need to be IT literate and always looking for ways to improve performance in your business area.
On top of the basic salary of 22k, there is a bonus scheme (uncapped) and a range of strong additional benefits.
You will undertake a comprehensive training program and receive all the tools to ensure your success in this position.